Foxcroft Store, 2 Foxcroft Road (off Shrewsbury Lane, SE18), is a family-run business servicing the local community for over thirty years. The shop is open from 6:30am to 9pm, seven days a week. Christmas Day is the only day the store operates revised opening hours.
The Patel family and team offer a wide range of goods and services including:
• Newspapers and magazines
• Fresh bread, fruit and vegetables and milk
• Lottery tickets, Oyster cards
• PayPoint and ATM cash machine
• Cards and stationary
• General groceries
• Sweets, crisps, ice-cream and soft drinks
• Wine and spirits, including promotional offers *
• Tobacco *.
The store is a keen advocate of Neighbourhood Watch, providing ongoing support for the Eaglesfield Park Neighbourhood Watch Schemes and in particular the annual Community Fete and AGMs. The store also works closely with the local Safer Neighbourhoods Police Team to help tackle crime and anti social behaviour.
* Don't forget if you are under 18 you are not allowed to buy alcohol in pubs or shops, drink alcohol in pubs or outside in public places. It is also unlawful for anyone else to buy alcohol for you if you are under 18 and the drink will be consumed in a pub or public place. It's illegal to sell cigarettes, tobacco or cigarette papers to anyone under 18. And smoking is banned in all public places and workplaces, whatever your age.
If you would like to advertise your company or service on the website