YOUR CALL COUNTS
Remaining alert and vigilant, and calling in to the Police any incidents or suspicious activity, is all our responsibility. When you notice something unusual, no matter how trivial you think it may seem, phone it in. Your action will help reduce criminal activity and anti social behaviour within our community.
• In an emergency always dial: 999
• For non-emergencies dial: 101
• Regarding local issues contact: Shooters Hill Safer Neighbourhood Police Team on:
mobile 07843 065879, office: 020 8855 7379 or email: email@example.com
• Crimestoppers anonymously on: 0800 555 111
• Confidential Anti-Terrorist Hotline on: 0800 789 321
Greenwich council services:
• Report tagging and graffiti by calling the Greenwich Contact Centre on 020 8921 4661, 8am to 8pm weekdays and from 8am to 1pm on weekends. Ring 020 8854 8888 to report outside of these hours.
• Report fly-tipping by calling the Greenwich Contact Centre on 020 8921 4661, 8am to 8pm weekdays and from 8am to 1pm on weekends. Ring 020 8854 8888 to report outside of these hours. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the council's online form
• Report issues in our local parks such as tagging, graffiti, vandalism, fly tipping, rubbish etc including children's play areas, to Parks and Open Spaces Shooters Hill depot on 020 8921 6885, or email: email@example.com
• Report shops selling fireworks to under 18's, or about other dangerous or illegal activities involving fireworks, to Greenwich Council on 020 8854 8888 or Consumer Direct on 08454 04 05 06
• Report rogue traders to Greenwich Council's Neighbourhood Response Team on 020 8921 8223, and in an emergency dial 999
• Greenwich Safer Homes Handyperson Service - if you are in need of some extra help around your home or have some small jobs that need doing to help maintain a safe and independent lifestyle - call the Greenwich Safer Homes Handyperson Service on: FREEPHONE 0800 783 1612 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org This service is available for disabled people or those aged 60 and above and home owners, private or council tenants.
Other useful contacts:
• Reporting vandalism of bus shelters to Adshel on 0800 731 3699 or email: email@example.com
• Book a FREE home fire safety visit, a service provided by the London Fire Brigade, telephone 0800 0284428, or register online at: www.london-fire.gov.uk/HomeFireSafetyVisit.asp
• If you need help and advice, contact the Shooters Hill Ward Councillors:
More information at: www.greenwich.gov.uk/Greenwich/YourCouncil/YourRepresentatives/Councillors/